Lead adults and/ or children
Lead with Empowerment
Take your Empowered Life to the next level.
If you are looking to expand your practice, or to teach others, you are in the right place!!
Lead with Joy is the next step to complete a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training certification.
If you are new to Yoga, check out my signature program ‘The Embodied Joy Method’ to start.
Lead with Joy is:
- About patience
- About devotion
- About faith
- The Embodied Joy Method Program
- Yoga Philosophy & Psychology
- Subtle Anatomy
- Cultural Competence
- Access to 24 on-demand modules for one year
- on-demand, at your convenience
- 24 weekly meetings live on zoom
- in-person practicum
LEAD WITH JOY CAN BE TAKEN FOR CERTIFICATION OR PERSONAL GROWTH ONLY, PLEASE SEE FAQ’S.
“If you know how to put your heart in the divine, you can rest their always and still play in the world. It will no longer be a hell to you, but a beautiful playground.”
~Sri Swami satchidananda
About Lead With Joy
Yoga is the extraordinary experience of a peaceful mind and in this training, you will be encouraged to find peace by letting go of who you think you should be and in turn allow the unknown to guide your curiosity, creativity, and compassion, for who you want to be.
Through practice, we will learn to reconnect with the adventure and playfulness of movement (on and off the mat) and in turn, find joy in the teachings of both comfort and discomfort. Life can feel overwhelming at times, and it is in those moments that our true nature is waiting to be discovered. It is the goal of this training to teach theory, tools & techniques, on how to rediscover and share your true nature.
“Classical Yoga Lifestyle is for those seeking to understand Yoga at its most holistic and personally transforming level.“
Robert Butera, Ph.D., Founder of the Yoga Life Institute.
- We will engage the meaning and development of Yoga
- We will explore Yoga as a lifestyle and a goal through various paths
- We will learn to embody the mind and understand how our unique human experience affects how we show up in the world
- We will have weekly practices to ‘be in the world’ versus ‘of the world’
- We will learn how the body communicates and learn to listen to our unique physiology
- We will learn to balance your energy through chakra exploration
- You will have weekly support through live discussion and community
- Training is availabe for certification and for personal growth, please see FAQ’s
"Yoga Teacher Training has changed my life "
~ Melissa Davis
"It was a transformative journey that I would highly recommend whether you plan to teach classes or not"
~ Lorraine Clarke
"The amount of knowledge that I have obtained by Tracey is life-changing"
~ Melanie Bradley
Training Happens Twice A Year
24 lives discussions online
in-person practicum (Port Hope, Ontario)
Tracey McDonald is a E-RYT 1000, she is also a registered Yoga Therapist with the International Association of Yoga Therapist, IAYT (for more about Tracey’s Yoga journey, click here)
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need experience?
Mindfulness experience is beneficial but not necessary as experience will be gained through online signature programs: Brainful Nature, Inspired Balance, and Peaceful You.
Is it Online?
LEAD WITH JOY INVESTMENT
Payment plans available